Prof. Bahaa El Hawary
Associate Professor of pediatrics,
Aswan university, Cairo-Egypt
- – Name: Mohamed Bahaa El-Amir Ameen Hawary
– Nationality: Egyptian.
– Religion: Muslim.
- Current position:
• Associate Professor of pediatrics, Aswan university.
• Formal Head of Pediatrics Department – Aswan University.
• Director of Pediatrics Neurology Unit- Aswan university
• Director of future pediatrician society (for continuous medical rducation).
– Date of birth: 15 April 1972.
– Marital status: married and have 3 children.
– Address: Aswan – Elaqad area -10 Elsadat Street.
– Tel: 01143517435 – 00201007997088
– Emil: Dr.firstname.lastname@example.org
– Languge: Arabic mother tonge- English very good command.
– Qualifications:Doctor degree in pediatrics 2010 Al-Azhar university, Egypt. (M.D)
• American Academy of pediatrics (A A P)
• Eurepean pediatric nuerology society (E P N S)
– Workshops & training courses
• Extended course for 48 teaching house E E G training for 3 months sponsored by Egyptian –
clinical neurophysiology society , soponsor sodley prof .Dr. ANN A . Abd elkeder
• Mini course of Botox mtectira of 3 day sponsored by pediatric neurology unit Alexandria university
– Neurology Experience: Staff member of the pediatric Neurology Unit, MUCH, for the last 7 years.
- International conferences:
• American academy of pediatrics continuous medical education course 17 October 2017 Chicago – USA
• Mini course in neonatal care and natnter, istanbol- tourkish March 2018.
• American academy of pediatrics continuous medical education course October 2018 Orlando – USA.
– LOCAL MEETINGS & CONFERNCES
• The 6th upper Egypt pediatric association organized by Egyptian pediatric association Hurghada Egypt 2011
• The 7th upper Egypt pediatric association organized by Egyptian pediatric association Hurghada Egypt 2012
– Moderator & chairperson
• Co – chairman of the 10th conference organized by future pediatrician society (FPS) – Aswan Egypt Feb. 2017
• Co – chairman of nonmetal neurology course organized by the European society of Pediatric neurology –
Luxor Egypt Jan. 2019
• General Secretary of the 1st Mega conference of future pediatric society – Aswan Egypt Mar. 2019